For FHE this week we went to the Sacramento Temple and enjoyed our lesson on Paying Tithes and Offerings. The object of the lesson was 10 sticks and taking out 10% (1) stick for tithing to give to the Lord through our Bishop to help pay for the Temples, church buildings, the maintenance and upkeep for these properties. The other 9 were for us to do with whatever we want. The kiddos preceived it very well. Nio is still abit confused, but he'll get it with time and experience. This last Sunday I was talking to the children about paying their tithing and how it was time for ALL of them to pay it out of their earnings that they are getting from Grandpa. We did enjoy our evening at the Temple. All the kiddos had a great time there. Afterward Gpa and Gma treated us to a cone and playtime at Mickey D's. It was an enjoyable evening for sure. I always enjoy going to the Temple. While there, there was a group of YSA Playing dodge ball out in the field! That sure looked like a lot of fun! What a great way to spend FHE at the Temple. Who would've thought that dodge ball and the Temple go hand in hand? Well today is the day that the kiddos and I are going to make some Tie die shirts! They're all waiting on me to come...so I must be off! Don't worry I'll take lots of pictures.....I'm off!
2 comments:
What a fun FHE!
What a wonderful evening and lesson for your sweet family! Great job!
Post a Comment