






Gone too soon! What would it be like if June 21, 2006 never happened? What would Codie be doing now? Would she be married? Would Caden have more siblings? Would she be happy? Would Caden be excited for the upcoming school year because he'd be going to Kindergarten? All of these thoughts come to mind when I think of my Best Girlfriend. Well the day has come and their plot is no longer marker-less! This past friday the 14th of May I drove into East Lawn memorial and as I was going down the street I could see a man with a small crane and lo and behold he was preping Codies plot to lay down the marker. What a joyous occasion that was, but also very sad and bittersweet at the same time! I long for the day when we will meet again...not too soon of course! What a wonderful reunion that will be! What a blessing it is to have the Gospel of Jesus Christ in my life. I know that that marker is just a temporary place for my friend until the day of the Resurrection and she will come forth and rise from the dead. That is such a comfort to me! Until then I will continue to remember the wonderful times we had together and cherish those memories forever and ever. Now off to the cemetary we go to beautify their marker!
2 comments:
This marker is beautiful.
i often think of them too! some of my favorite people, thanks for sharing those thoughts...
Post a Comment