I was asked by one of my friends to make her family a FHE board. She gave me an example of what it was that she was looking for and then I began to make it. It was a lot of fun, but A LOT more work than I thought. If I make another one of these I now know the ins and outs of what to do. So here it is!
3 comments:
very cute! we have one just like it...except for the names of course. I bet i know just who that one's for!?
How does the board work?
Hey lady! Long time no see!!! I have been keeping up with your growing family here on your blog! You are so much better at this blog thing then I can ever be!!
Well I love your FHE board, and was wondering how much it would cost if you made one for me???
Well let me know! I would love to have one for my home!!
Well hope all is well on your side of the comp.
Ofa atu
Priscilla and family!
Post a Comment