Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Asthma Attack for the upteenth time...do you think he'll ever grow out of it? Ah, who cares!


I can BREATHE!!!! Hip Hip Hooray!
My magic wand can be turned into a telescope! Did you know that?
I'll share with you! Want some, he's always so kind a generous in his giving. There's nothing better than already chewed up food on his "magic wand!" yummy!

Tonight Sunia was coughing like CRAAAZZZZY! Soon after it turned into an asthma attack (mild one), then we sit down to eat and it turns into a full blown asthma attack. So here is Sui eating while having a breathing treatment. Thank goodness for the ProNeb nebulizer/ portable I might add. I'm so grateful for that and the stack of Albuterol, Pulmicort meds we have. They've lasted us over a year so far. What a blessing indeed. So never say " You've never seen someone eating while having a breathing treatment...because here is your proof!"
Sui knows when we pull out the nebulizer what to do with the "magic wand", he puts it right into his mouth. Many times when the meds are gone, he doesn't want it to end. No he's not addicted, I think it makes him feel so happy that he can breathe again. What a joy this little Asthma baby is to us! It could always be worse. I'll take what I've got, but nonetheless it isn't always easy to have a asthma baby. Many nights of restlessness.

2 comments:

Nelson Family said...

Hey... stalk away!! I love keeping up with everyone on here too! We are so excited and busy for baby Austin to arrive in 5 weeks!! :) We should hang out sometime after he comes!!

The Becks said...

I hear you on this one. Crew has been living on his breathing treatments AKA "the Dinosaur" for the past 1 1/2 weeks. Every time he gets sick we have to give him treatments at least 3 times a day thanks to his asthma. What would be do without Albuterol? I so hope both of our kids grow out of this!