Sorry, back to the festivities of the night, we got over to Daddy and Moms and went to town on decorating cookies...and of course eating them along the way. The kiddos do love being with their Fish cousins. I'm so grateful to have family close by! What a blessing they are to me!
After decorating we packed our stuff up along with 3 plates of cookies and headed home, on the way home we door bell ditched some friends of ours with cookies left on their doorstep. The kids thought it was so fun! Seeley and Beatty made the comment of how fun it was to be secret. Beatty said " This is so fun to not be telling the truth!" Isn't it funny what kids perceive? Nonetheless, we had a delightful evening. Making memories is a lot of fun! Hoping that you all will find joy and happiness in the Season and continue it into the new year, for I know that being with my family is what brings me the most joy! Take care!
2 comments:
Even though our kids are bigger and may not even be interested, this is the kind of stuff I hate to miss! I'm glad you all had a great time!
How fun! I probably would have eaten them until my stomach hurt.LOL
Post a Comment