Monday, November 23, 2009

Funny thing happened....


This picture is a recent photo of my Daddy, Mama, and I. A couple of years ago my dear sweet Mother In Law came to the states to visit for the first time. While doing so we were living with my parents so she stayed with us for a few days. When we brought her home to meet my parents we were sitting in the conversation room talking, my dear sweet mother in law leaned over to Maki and was telling him how Beautiful my mother was, she couldn't believe what a beautiful woman she was, then she looked over at my daddy then to me, turned back to Maki and said Tiffany looks just like her Dad. It was soooo funny! I turned to her and said "What are you saying my daddy's ugly?" Poor woman just about died, it didn't help that her english was so broken at the time. She couldn't even defend herself. It is a memory forever etched in my brain. A funny one that is...I'll never let her live that one down.
Okay so you see in this picture I do look EXACTLY like my daddy. I love that I do too. He's a hunka hunka burnin love and what an honor it is to be apart of my daddy. I was in a grocery store in Salt Lake City, Utah in the grocery isle when a man standing near me kept looking over at me, I mean literally staring!(For those of you who know me I HATE being stared at!)
I turned to him and said Hello and continued doing my shopping, a few minutes later he says to me You look like someone I used to know. I said Oh ya, who's that? He said I knew a man long years ago his name was Jon F_ _ _! (No that's not a swear word for you naughty thinkers) I laughed and said that would be my daddy. What a small world! I didn't even live in Utah, but my daddy grew up there.
Well so what's your take? Do you see myself in my Daddy?
I must say I have the greatest parents in the entire world! Thanks Daddy and Mama for all that you do for me and my little family! We are grateful for you and all of the Big and little things you do for us! I love you!!!

No comments: