On Friday morning Nio, Sui and I got up and at it and headed over to the Nimbus Fish Hatchery to feed the fish. We had such a wonderful time of it. I took $1.50 in coins with us and we had two bagfuls of fish food for the salmon and steelhead. We were there about an hour and half, and just had an enjoyable time. I love the looks on our boys faces in these pictures. I hope that these kinds of things will be small memories of their childhoods. I have always loved the Fish Hatchery. We went there every year growing up to see the fish jump the ladders and then the spawning of the females too. What great memories! Enjoy!
Monday, November 16, 2009
Can we feed the fish?
On Friday morning Nio, Sui and I got up and at it and headed over to the Nimbus Fish Hatchery to feed the fish. We had such a wonderful time of it. I took $1.50 in coins with us and we had two bagfuls of fish food for the salmon and steelhead. We were there about an hour and half, and just had an enjoyable time. I love the looks on our boys faces in these pictures. I hope that these kinds of things will be small memories of their childhoods. I have always loved the Fish Hatchery. We went there every year growing up to see the fish jump the ladders and then the spawning of the females too. What great memories! Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment