
www.matangitonga.to/home/ads/ashika/20090813_missing.htm"
Notice on this list Katilimoni Finau Moala (47) Kapa, Vv
Please notice the ages of the many people still missing.
We're down to 1 week and 2 days until our FUNDRAISER, I'm getting excited for this and am hopng that we will have a large crowd. Please continue to spread the word. Let us all rally together and make a difference for our brothers and sisters in another country.
One other thing, I'd like to end with. Did you know that everY $1 USA is between $2-$3 Tongan pa'anga(money). We can all make a difference!
Hope it's a great day for you.
THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU FOR ALL OF THOSE WHO HAVE HELPED AND THOSE THAT ARE WILLING. IT IS MOST APPRECIATED.
These are the first 37 names out of the 93 missing.
4 comments:
I've got the flyer posted at work and my blog. You and your family are in our prayers!
PS, when do you need the baked goods and garage sale items? (I know it's the 22nd, but I'm not sure if want it all by Thursday or Friday?)
I can't wait to hear how the sale went. I sure hope it went amazingly well!
Tiff,
Can't find your phone number right now but had colic question for you. I remember talking with you about this once but didn't remember your stance. Gripe Water-yes or no? Did you try it? Our new little one is having a tough time with gas pains so I bought some but I am a little skeptical about trying it since it isn't FDA approved. (I know overly concerned) Did your pediatrician weigh in on the subject? Let me know. Thanks!
Post a Comment