Tell me again, why it is that I love you so much?
asks Kuhkuh
Because I'm smart,
because I'm beautiful,
and because I'm your Leysee My Love!
replies Seeley
This is something that my daddy has been asking Seeley EVERYTIME they see eachother since she was a little girl. From the time she could talk my daddy would ask her these same words and she would answer. He would even ask her before she could talk and he'd just respond with the answers . A few weeks back Daddy asked if he could take her on a date. This is something that I got to do a few times a year with my daddy. I always looked so forward to going out and about with him. I was raised with a DADDy that was the epitome of a loving father. Not a day went by growing up that my Daddy didn't hug and kiss me, and tell me how much he loved me. I've always been beautiful to him. He is the only one who can call me "Cheesey or Tissem Ann Fissee" What a blessed life I've had to have such a wonderful DADDY! I feel so blessed that our daughter has not only a wonderful daddy, but such a wonderful Grandpa. Let me tell you that my daddy and our daughter have a very special bond. I swear you would think that they were best friends in the Premortal Existence. They share such a sweet relationship. From the time she was tiny she has loved her kuhkuh! So this last Monday they set up the morning to go see the movie "Monsters vs Aliens" they both said that it was darling, then they went and ordered a pizza and had lunch together. Seeley was in Heaven to spend time with her Kuhkuh. It definitely was a memory made. Thanks Daddy for the person that you are. We are the luckiest people in all of the universe to have such a wonderful man in our lives. You're an example of a man who is strong, faithful, caring, sensitive, kind, GENEROUS, a bearer of the Priesthood, gentle and most of all LOVING! We feel so priviledge to call you our Kuhkuh and Daddy!
WE LOVE YOU!
2 comments:
I love that you had the Mommy moment..."put your shirt down" too cute! She is a lucky girl to have such an awesome Grandpa!
Lucky, lucky Seeley! All of your children are lucky to live so close to Mom and Daddy. But we're blessed, too, because they're also really good at long-distance relationships.
Post a Comment