Tuesday, April 7, 2009

ORGANIC WHAT?

The other day I was driving through a parking lot and as I was driving a "cutesy girl" probably in her late 20's early 30's came out of the store Trader Joe's with a grocery cart full of stuff and in her arms she was carrying so daintily and happy a 12 pack of ORGANIC toilet paper! I just about busted a gut! Who in the world spends their money on ORGANIC T.P? Obviously she does! Please no offense to anyone who is reading this that might be using this stuff. But I nearly ran over someone crossing the street as I was laughing hysterically and watching in the mirror. It was funny, believe me. It was like one of those commercials where someone is running through the fields of flowers holding on to their favorite deoderant or something.
So to the ones who feel so inclined to use ORGANIC T.P now you know where to find it.
1-800-ORGANIC or 1-800- SOREBUTT

1 comment:

wjmom said...

1-800-SOREBUTT?! I am laughing out loud!