FINGERPRINTS . . . .
Nose-picking is so under-rated!!
YOU can pick your friends......
YOU can pick your nose.......
But YOU can't pick your friends nose.
Okay, this has always been so funny to me! Sorry for those that this might disgust. I find this hilarious!. Have you ever been somewhere where you see a child picking their nose? They never can just touch their nose, they have to stuff their entire finger all the way up to their brain and even then they never find what it is that they were looking for. Then there is an adult who is picking a winner for all they're worth, they find the reward then they try to figure out where they're going to put it. A child, they just flick it, eat it or come and wipe it on their mom's shirt. Oh gosh, disgusting. You see, mom's always come in handy.
Boogers keeper on her shirt! What else?
My grandpa used to tell me that our thumbs were the same size of our nostrils, so therefore when you need to pick your nose you would use your thumb instead of the pointer finger.
For those of you who know me...I've always been a nose picker...not for myself but on my children. If one of our children are near me I'm always scoping out their noses for FISH! So sorry for the graphic. Anyway, I saw this saying (listed above) and just died. Do you think that if you looked inside your nostril you'd find your fingerprint? HAHA!

2 comments:
That's so funny! I know I can always count on you for a good laugh! Thanks! My 18month old just found his nostrils and he thinks it so funny! I think maybe he does it just to get me to tell him not to and that it's yucky. Too cute though! Of course it's always cuter when it's someone else's kid.
Funny!! I do the same thing to my kids. I say "Big Booger" & Sonny says it back. I've even found pics that show he has a booger in his nose. I hate that. I just want it out & it's sooo gratifying when you do get it. ☺
Post a Comment