Bet your bottom dollar
That tomorrow There'll be sun!
Just thinkin' about Tomorrow
Clears away the cobwebs,
And the sorrow 'Til there's none!
When I'm stuck a day
That's gray, And lonely,
I just stick out my chin And Grin,
And Say, Oh!
The sun'll come out Tomorrow
So ya gotta hang on 'Til tomorrow
Come what may Tomorrow!
Tomorrow!
I love ya Tomorrow!
You're always
A dayA way!
I have to say... I love this song. I was listening to some random songs that I downloaded and this song "Tomorrow" from Annie was one of them. I've always really enjoyed this song. But a few days ago when I was feeling Bleh, this song came on and it immediately got me thinking. What a blessing it is to be here on this earth. We are so tremendously blessed to be able to experience this life. It's joyful times, the sorrows, trials, the pains, and all of those things that may come our way...but when all is said and done....in fact tomorrow comes. We get to decide how we will be on that tomorrow.
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love ya tomorrow, you're always a day away!
The SUN always comes out, to shine away the "Blehs" in our life. What a life!

No comments:
Post a Comment