
So I was cleaning up our home the other night before tucking into bed, as I was picking the big stuff up off the floor before vacuuming, I went to pick up what I thought was a stick, but NO it was a slimy yucky worm! Oh it grossed me out so bad. As a kid I loved playing with worms. There is something about a worm being inside my home that grosses me out. I'll bet it was freaking out when some HUGE GIANT hand was taking a hold of it's body in captivity. Thankfully, he got thrown back into the lovely grass where he can rebuild his home.
When Seeley was a child she'd hide her "Friends" (worms) inside her pockets. One day I had done the laundry and as I was pulling her clothing out of the washer there was probably 15 to 20 worms still alive in the bottom of the washer. Oh that was so nasty! How do worms survive the washing machine? They did, and they got thrown back outside. From that moment on I would shake out Seeley's pockets to make sure that no one would be visiting again.

1 comment:
That is so funny! I can't believe they survived the washing machine either-that is crazy!
Post a Comment