Monday, December 1, 2008

MOOOOOOOOOOOM! Where are you?

Do you ever have those days when all
you want to do is crawl into a black hole?
You know today was one of those.
The noise level that is the
eqivolent of noise that you'd hear at the
Guns' and Roses concert such as.....
TV
Nio screaming and crying MOM!
Children
Beatty Screaming and crying MOM, he keeps hitting me!
Crying
Seeley whining he won't leave me alone, MOM!
Hitting
Nio and Beatty beating on eachother, and screaming MOM!
Tattling
Sunia has been woken up by his boisterous Siblings and is crying MAMA!MAMA!
Time outs
Nio is now in hysterics screaming and bawling MOM!
Christmas Music, trying to calm everyone down a bit.
Beatty has now completely lost his temper and the steam is coming out of his ears, and he is
saying MOM, tell Nio to stop! STOP! STOP! he screams!
Yelling or was that Singing? MOOOOOOOM, Where are you?
Seeley is now drawn to tears because her brothers are teasing her, as she is calling out MOM!
Washer going AGAIN?
Sunia is crawling down the hall crying MAMA! MAMA!
Toilet seat being slammed again?
MOM! MOM! MOM! MOM!
Can there be peace and quiet for once?











Well as you can see our children do actually love eachother!
Today was just one of those days
when all they seemed to have wanted was their MOM!
Aren't I the LUCKIEST mommy in the whole world?
How blessed I feel to have these sweet little ones in my life!
What more can I say.....
MOOOOOOOOOOOOM!
Where are you?
(Thanks Mama for taking our kiddos for a couple of hours.)
You're the world's greatest MOM!














1 comment:

The Becks said...

I hear ya! I think Mom's of all ages should have a mandatory day at the spa. I have never truly thought much of the phrase "Silence Is Golden" until lately. Silence isn't just golden... is equivalent to the most precious and rare gem you can find.