Tiffany, This picture is so cute. I know just what you mean. I love popping in to see them conked out and I marvel how different their sleeping habits are. Ava lays still in pretty much the same position she started in, while Bella, much against her princess disposition, flops around like a crazy person leaving a huge pile of drool. Your family is beautiful and we missing being in the ward with you!
2 comments:
I love to watch children sleep, too...and my fur babies. :o) So sweet and humbling.
Tiffany,
This picture is so cute. I know just what you mean. I love popping in to see them conked out and I marvel how different their sleeping habits are. Ava lays still in pretty much the same position she started in, while Bella, much against her princess disposition, flops around like a crazy person leaving a huge pile of drool. Your family is beautiful and we missing being in the ward with you!
Love,
Olivia & Sam Elmer
Post a Comment