Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Tolerance? What can I say?


Beat The STupid
MySpace Graphics & Free Myspace Layouts





I'm getting a bit frustrated with all of this JUNK going on with those that are involved and participating in the hatred and evilness of the Prop. 8. Why do we have to be persecuted for something that is near and dear to our hearts? I know why, but it still bugs the heck out of me. I get angry when my Savior, Jesus Christ continues to be mocked and scorned, even after he's done all that he has for ALL of us. Even the Losers of this world. I feel like I've been tolerant, and tried to not be judgemental of others choices. But enough is enough all I have to say is "How about I beat the stupid out of you?" Then you will think like normal human-beings! Duh!

2 comments:

Jenn Mize said...

As I read and hear of the things that are going on in Calfiornia right now re: Prop 8 I can't help but gain a greater appreciation for our Pioneer Ancestors and all of the persecution that they endured. I know that the Saints worldwide who stand strong in their testimony of the gospel and the sanctity of marriage will be blessed more than can be imagined for do so. I hope that your family has not been affected too badly by all of the horrible things going on.

Shan B. said...

Tiff, my thoughts exactly!!!!