Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Family...isn't it about TIME?

I'd like to share some pictures of people
that mean the WORLD to me!
This first one is of my parents and siblings as children.
I'm the new baby that mom is holding.

This next one was of my siblings,
parents and grandparents on our wedding day.
This picture below is of the most important men in my life.
Each one of them have changed my life for the good!
I look up and admire each one of them.
Aren't I a lucky girl to have so many
good men that surround me often?
This is a picture of my maternal grandparents.
They've played a HUGE part in my life.
What a blessing it is for me to know them personally.
This is a picture of my paternal grandparents.
This is my fathers mother and stepfather.
And lastly this is of my paternal grandfather.
He was killed shortly after this picture was taken.
My daddy was 8 yrs. old when his father was killed in a trucking accident
Can you see the resemblence in our gene pool.
My brothers and father look just like him!
I feel so richly blessed to be surrounded by wonderful people!
I lead a richly blessed life, and I recognize that I'm very fortunate!
I hope that this time of year will be a time
of peace for everyone and that we can push aside
our differences and come together in love,
tolerance and in doing good for others around us.
I love my family so much!
I'm grateful for the Gospel of Jesus Christ,
for it is a gospel of love,
and truth for ALL of us for we are all sons and
daughters of a Heavenly Father who love us.
Let us recognize the wonders and miracles
that happen each day that surround us and
hope that we can do a little better.
Happy Thanksgiving to each of you!
I wish you only the best! Love to you all!
Take care and peace out for now!
Until next time......




No comments: