Tuesday, November 11, 2008

CoUsInS r LiKe ChOcOlAtE........


YOU NEVER GET TIRED OF THEM(SOMETIMES)

The last 2 days we've had my oldest brothers children over and it has been a delight! My kiddos have been in absolute dreamland!
I was thinking today about my childhood! It wasn't very often that I saw my cousins, but when I did it was because we were going to Utah to my grandparents homes! What an exciting time for me, on the drive to Utah I just couldn't wait to be with my family!
I still really enjoy being with my family!
So you know when you get 7-8 children together, how they normally start fighting and there's always someone left out! Well unbelievably this has not been the case. We've had 8 kiddos all together in one home and we've only had one minor "Tiff" What a joy it is to have family close by! I feel so blessed everyday to be close, and to have my family in my life!



No comments: