Friday, August 22, 2008

WHAT A LIFE!

This is Suni getting ready to crawl. It won't be long and he'll be terrorizing the household! I'm so excited for that. I remember back when our oldest Seeley started to crawl I would get up off the floor in the family room to walk back to our bedroom to put the laundry away, she would follow me, but by the time I got back there and put the laundry away and coming out of my room, she'd just be getting to my room. She would cry! It was so cute, but so sad at the same time. She just loved to be with you everywhere, and guess what she is still the same. Oh that seems like yesterday, but looking back almost 7 years ago, a lot of water under the bridge for us! So here we are with our youngest and last of our children- and here he is 8 months old and on his way real soon to follow me to my room once again. Is it Deja Vu?


Seeley and mom's baby! This is what she calls Sunia. Mommy's baby! These two are such good little friends. I had hoped when I was along with Suni that our Seeley would be such a huge help. And let me tell you, what I'd hoped for was much less than what she does for me with him. She gets him up out of bed, gets him a bottle, changes his diaper and just plays with him. This is all on her own doing. She amazes me with her little "mothering instincts" What a wonderful little helper she is. Can you believe that our Seeley is going to be 7 next month and is in the 2nd grade? It doesn't seem at all possible that we have a big girl, it went by so fast.
I love you Seeley!


Suni is so tired, I took these two pics. above today. He needed a nap. You see his eyes, those eyes are his daddy's when he is tired. That nose too, what is he doing with his dad's nose?
I must say, I'm so grateful for that darling little Tongan nose 3 out of our 4 children have. I always say to Maki, if you kiss the top of our kiddos nose where there's supposed to be cartilage it's like kissing your nose. He just looks at me like "Whatever!" Call me crazy! Just go ahead!

This pic. says it all! Maki and our children have always been fun together, but the 3 oldest didn't like him too much when they were babies, and he too didn't like them too much either. He loved them, just had a hard time in the baby stage. I have to say Suni and his daddy, are the best of friends. Maki has so much patience with this baby. They bring so much joy to eachothers lives. Now that the older kiddos are older, Maki has so much fun with them. This summer Maki hasn't had many side jobs. He has taken the kiddos on dates for Seeley, boys night out with the two older boys, home depot runs, and just had a lot of fun with his family. What a wonderful life it is.



This pic is of See and Bea at the Stake Primary activity for Pioneer day. They love to TUG-A-War! And best of all they won! What a highlight of their day!


This is one of our few outings that we had as adults with my family. It is great being adults and enjoying eachothers company!


This is Maki's Forte! He roasted this pig for one of his great buddies, who graduated the Sheriff's Academy here in Sac. This has been more motivation for Maki's dream of being in Law Enforcement.

Nio loves to talk on the phone just like his Dad! ha! just kidding. This would be a similarity that he has with his mom! Nio is talking with one of his best friends Paul who lived up by our old house. He sure misses his little friend!


Nio Loves to vacuum. He'd do this all day long if we let him. He is so good at this chore, and he enjoys it. I'm grateful for that. He loves to keep the house clean! Thanks Nini!


And lastly, this is our ARTIST Beatty. This boy loves to draw and color. Hours of entertainment for this boy. He is really good at his coloring too. We hope that he'll continue to have this desire. He is a darling boy. He asks me hourly, "mom am I being a good boy?" He is such a sweet boy with such a tender heart. If you'd asked me at 2 and 3 yrs old if he'd live to see his 4th birthday, I wouldn't have felt very confident, but he did indeed live till his 4th bday and I swear on that day it changed he turned into a little angel boy! Let's hope this happens with our Nio. Anyone who knows our Nio and has seen the terdy side of him will question too!











No comments: