Friday, August 22, 2008

Catch up on our family!

I wanted to catch up on the end of our summer vacation. Seeley has been asking all summer long if she could have a special girls night.
So that is just what we did, she invitied 5 friends, which 2 were her cousins.
So the girls each made their own pizzas, princess tiaras, and some darling flipflops that they made with pieces of fabric. Too fun!
Then while Seeley had a sleepover at one of her friends home, the boys had a boys night. They opted for a movie and some popcorn! Even Sunia was invited! Is this the cutest pic. or what?



I just have to say I love our kiddos sooooo much! They're such great friends, it's amazing that they fight one minute, then the next they're loving eachother! See, Bea, and Nio takes such good care of Suni! What a blessing children are!


No comments: