Thursday, April 3, 2008

Vuki family updates...











Today I decided to pull out the highchair to see if Sunia could sit up in it. Low and behold he is big enough for that. Unbelievable!!! I can't believe that my baby is getting so big. Another few weeks and it'll be that time to start solids. Hooray!

Another thing today that happened is I took Nio's diaper off and he said "Hurry mom, get another diaper I need to pee!" I said "Go over to the potty and stand and pee there." He's seen Beatty do this many times. So he went and he did it all by himself. Way cool. He is wearing Beatty's Power Ranger under roos on! He says "mom I'm a big boy!" He is indeed. I can't believe how the time flies.

Well, it's been a day of progress, I was able to get most of my pantry cleaned up and put into containers. At last! That feels good to have that done. Maki put some nice shelves in our pantry for me. It's so awesome, I keep looking in there just to admire it.

Life is great and just continues to move forward. It's about that time: Dinner time is a stressful time for me. Our Enchilladas are just about done! Yummy!
Maki should be be home soon. We'll update in another day or so.
Love you all! Take care!
Peace out!


Suni hitting the toy in his carseat! Smarty boy!




Sunia's 1st time in a highchair!



No comments: