Tonight we ordered a camera so that we can take pics. again. At last. So grateful for technology these days. I'm really thrilled.
Seeley has been fighting the fevers and exhaustion since about thursday of last week. She slept from about 2pm yesterday to 7:30 pm. Back to bed at about 10:00pm. She woke up so happy this morning. The kiddos and I went to see "Dr. Seuss, Horton hears a who?" Cute movie. Enjoyed a lot. The kiddos loved it also. I was feeling so good about myself. We picked up some candy in the 88 cents section at Walmart, put the candy, and some pretzels etc. in a ziplock bag and they each got a bottled water just their size and they were all happy little campers.
Sunia has discovered that he has hands. It is the cutest thing. He moves his fingers and hands around(mainly his right hand) talks to it, then moves it forward to his face and then back to look at it. His little cross eyes when he does that is Hilarious. He is my little Sunshine. I'm so grateful to have him in our family. He just completes our little family. We are all truly blessed. What a wonderful life we have.
I'm in love, I'm in love, I'm in love, I'm in love , I'm in love with a wonderful family!
Peace out.
2 comments:
When we were there last weekend I told Bri, "This boy is going to find his hand any minute!" What a love!
I am so glad you did decide to jump on the blogging band wagon. I love it! Such a fun way to keep in touch. Love the pictures of your family. Man they grow up fast! Lots of love...
Post a Comment